Two morning favorites combine in Pop-Tarts Printed Fun Froot Loops Toaster Pastries, a sweet treat with the flavor and colors of the classic cereal in a convenient, toastable pastry. A crumbly pastry crust offers the familiar goodness of Pop-Tarts, loaded with a gooey filling that tastes just like the family-favorite cereal. Each tart is coated with sweet frosting that’s been printed with colorful Froot Loops themed designs. Each scrumptious serving offers a good source of three B vitamins. Pop-Tarts are a great choice whether you’re putting together a quick breakfast spread or just looking for a convenient snack at home, work, or on your commute. These toaster pastries also make welcome additions to care packages, goodie bags, and gift baskets. Toast Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries in the toaster for a warm, crispy crust or enjoy them right out of the foil with a glass of ice-cold milk.
- Soft toaster pastries with the delicious taste of Kellogg’s Froot Loops in every bite; Great for kids and adults, they’re fully baked and ready to eat
- Start your day with tasty pastry crust, a gooey fruity filling, and frosting printed with Froot Loops inspired designs; A delicious, family-favorite morning treat
- A good source of 3 B vitamins and 0 grams trans fat (3.5g polyunsaturated fat; 2g monounsaturated fat); Contains wheat and soy ingredients
- A fun part of any balanced breakfast at home or on-the-go; Enjoy fresh from the pack, warm from the toaster or microwave, or cold from the freezer
- Includes 1, 27-ounce box containing 16 toaster pastries; 8 packages total, 2 pastries per package; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Soybean and Palm Oil (with TBHQ for Freshness), Sugar, Bleached Wheat Flour. Contains 2% or Less of Wheat Starch, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Color Added, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Red 40 Lake, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5.
Instructions: Fully baked & ready to eat! Or heat! Or freeze. Or stack. Remove from foil before heating. For Toaster: 1. Toast on lowest setting. 2. Let cool before eating. For Microwave: 1. Put on microwave safe plate. 2. Heat 3 seconds at a time until warm enough. 3. Let cool before eating. For Freezer: 1. Put pouch in freezer. 2. Wait 20 minutes. 3. Enjoy that frosty tart. Caution: If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause bruns. Due to possible risk of fire, never leave appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised. Appliances vary. Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly. Times given are approximate.