Kelloggs Cinnamon Frosted Flakes 388
Start your day off right with Tony the Tiger and Kellogg’s Cinnamon Frosted Flakes—a healthy cereal that helps you let your gr-r-reat out with every crunchy spoonful. Made with the irresistible flavor of cinnamon, each delicious cup of crispy frosted corn flakes delivers a spark of sweetness in every bite. Not just for breakfast, Kellogg’s Cinnamon Frosted Flakes is a tasty and nutritious addition to any meal or snack any time of the day. Kellogg’s Cinnamon Frosted Flakes also makes a great addition to your favorite yogurt or as the base for a homemade trail mix—the mouthwatering options are endless. Conveniently packaged in a milk-ready cup, each delicious, fat-free serving contains 7 vitamins and minerals to help energize your morning. Whether you enjoy a cup at breakfast time, snack on it at school, or as an anytime treat, Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes Cereal brings the sparkle with every mouthful. Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes Cinnamon Breakfast Cereal in a cup 42g
- Start your morning with Tony the Tiger and the delicious taste of crunchy corn flakes, a sparkle of sweet frosting, and the irresistible flavor of cinnamon in every bite
- • Treat your family to this delicious cereal that’s perfect for both kids and adults; Crafted to help bring energy and smiles to busy mornings
- • A healthy, fat-free cereal with an excellent source of 7 vitamins and minerals in every serving; No high fructose corn syrup; No artificial colors or flavors; Kosher
- • Enjoy with your favorite milk; Makes a satisfying snack at work, after school, or as a late-night treat; A flavorful addition alongside your morning tea or coffee
- • Ready to eat and comes in a disposable, 2.1-ounce cup for freshness; No mess or cleanup required; A quick and easy snack on the go
Ingredients: Ingredients: Milled corn, sugar, malt flavor, contains 2% or less of salt, cinnamon, natural flavor, BHT for freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (ferric orthophosphate), niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin D3.