- Soft toaster pastries with the delicious taste of Kellogg’s Froot Loops in every bite; Great for kids and adults, they’re fully baked and ready to eat
- Start your day with tasty pastry crust, a gooey fruity filling, and frosting printed with Froot Loops inspired designs; A delicious, family-favorite morning treat
- A good source of 3 B vitamins and 0 grams trans fat (3.5g polyunsaturated fat; 2g monounsaturated fat); Contains wheat and soy ingredients
- A fun part of any balanced breakfast at home or on-the-go; Enjoy fresh from the pack, warm from the toaster or microwave, or cold from the freezer
- Includes 1, 27-ounce box containing 16 toaster pastries; 8 packages total, 2 pastries per package; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Soybean and Palm Oil (with TBHQ for Freshness), Sugar, Bleached Wheat Flour. Contains 2% or Less of Wheat Starch, Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Color Added, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Red 40 Lake, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5.
Instructions: Fully baked & ready to eat! Or heat! Or freeze. Or stack. Remove from foil before heating. For Toaster: 1. Toast on lowest setting. 2. Let cool before eating. For Microwave: 1. Put on microwave safe plate. 2. Heat 3 seconds at a time until warm enough. 3. Let cool before eating. For Freezer: 1. Put pouch in freezer. 2. Wait 20 minutes. 3. Enjoy that frosty tart. Caution: If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause bruns. Due to possible risk of fire, never leave appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised. Appliances vary. Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly. Times given are approximate.