Jell-O – Berry Blue Gelatin Dessert – 3oz (85g
- One 3 oz. box of Jell-O Berry Blue Instant Gelatin Mix
- Jell-O Berry Blue Instant Gelatin Mix is an easy to make berry flavored dessert
- Fat free gelatin powder contains no artificial sweeteners and no high fructose corn syrup
- Individually packaged in a sealed pouch
- Gelatin dessert is easy to make — just stir the mix with boiling and cold water and refrigerate
- Package makes four 1/2-cup servings
- Makes a delicious dessert
Ingredients: Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (For Tartness), Contains Less Than 2% Of Disodium Phosphate And Sodium Citrate (Controls Acidity), Fumaric Acid (For Tartness), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Blue 1.
Instructions: 1 Cup boiling water. 1 Cup cold water. Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes 4 (1/2-cup) servings. Speed-set method: Dissolve gelatin mix in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add ice to 1/2 cup cold water to make 1-1/4 cups. Stir into gelatin until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Refrigerate 30 to 90 min. or until firm. Jigglers: Makes 24 servings. Add 2-1/2 cups boiling water to 4 pkg. (3 oz. each) gelatin mixes; stir 3 min. until completely dissolved. (Do not add cold water.) Pour into 13×9-inch pan. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Dip bottom of pan in warm water 15 sec. Cut gelatin into 1-inch squares with sharp knife, or into desired shapes with cookie cutters. To add fruit: Refrigerate dissolved gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in 3/4 cup to 1-1/2 cups chopped fruit (well drained, if using canned). Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, gingerroot, papaya, figs or guava. Gelatin will not set.