Kool Aid Sweetened Sharkleberry Fin Powdered Drink Mix is a delicious way to stay hydrated. This powdered drink mix makes it easy to prepare a tasty citrus flavored drink anywhere just mix it with water. Quench your thirst with the refreshingly sweet taste of strawberry, banana and orange flavored drink. With 30% less sugar than leading regular sodas and no caffeine, this sweetened Sharkleberry Fin drink mix is always a great choice for the whole family. It’s also a good source of vitamin C. This handy container of drink powder ensures that you always have a refreshing beverage ready to go. Enjoy revitalizing drink mix at work or at home, or mix drink powder in a bottle of water to take on the go. This 19 ounce container of Sharkleberry Fin powder drink mix is resealable and the easy measure lid makes mixing the perfect amount a breeze.
- One 19 oz. container of Kool Aid Sweetened Sharkleberry Fin Powdered Drink Mix
- Kool Aid Sweetened Sharkleberry Fin Powdered Drink Mix is a delicious way to stay hydrated
- Powdered drink mix makes it easy to prepare a tasty orange drink anywhere
- Bursting with refreshingly sweet citrus flavor
- Drink mix contains 30% less sugar than leading regular sodas and is a good source of vitamin C
- Enjoy powdered drink mix at work or at home, or mix it in a bottle of water to take on the go
- Packaged in a resealable container with an easy measure lid
Ingredients: Ingredients: Sugar, Fructose, Citric Acid, Contains Less Than 2% Of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Calcium Phosphate, Artificial Color, Red 40, Tocopherol And Bha (Preservatives).
Instructions: Measure Kool-Aid Drink Mix into cap just to line. Do not overfill or mound. Pour into plastic or glass pitcher. Add cold water and ice. Stir to dissolve. Store prepared beverage, covered, in refrigerator. Do not prepare or store in metal container. Servings (8 fl. oz.) … Use this much Kool-Aid Drink Mix … Add cold water and ice to make. 1 … One rounded tablespoon … 1 cup. 4 … To 1-quart line … 1 quart. 8 … To 2-quart line … 2 quarts. 16 … To 2-quart line (2x) … 1 gallon. Since contents may settle during shipping, turn canister over and shake before using. Replace dry cap and tightly close canister to retain freshness.